Rule 26 Disclosures
The following information and links are provided for the purposes of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies.
Bushveld Minerals Limited (Company Number: 54506) was incorporated by the Registrar of Companies for Guernsey on 5 January 2012. The rights of the shareholder may be different from those of a UK incorporated company.
Bushveld Minerals is an AIM-listed mineral project development company with a portfolio of vanadium, tin and coal assets in Southern Africa, including an interest in a vanadium-producing operation.
In the terms of the AIM Rules published March 2018 and insofar as it is aware, at 30 June 2021, 2.27% of the Company’s AIM securities were not held in public hands.
Bushveld Minerals Limited is not listed on any other exchange or trading platform other than AIM.
There is no restriction on the trading of the Company’s securities.
Bushveld Minerals Limited’s principal place of business is in Guernsey.
Bushveld Minerals Limited’s main country of operation is South Africa.
The UK Takeover Code (the “Code”) applied to the Company as of 30th September 2013 when the Code was revised to include all companies traded on AIM incorporated in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
Click on the links below for the relevant information.
- Names and biographical details of the Company’s Directors
- Descriptions of the responsibilities of the members of the Board of Directors and details of any committees of the Board of Directors and their responsibilities
- Bushveld Minerals Memorandum of Association
- Bushveld Minerals Limited Articles of Incorporation
- Share capital information
- Descriptions of the Company’s principal projects
- The Company’s most recent Annual Report and Accounts
- The Company’s most recent Half Yearly Report and Accounts
- All AIM notifications Bushveld Minerals Limited has made
- Bushveld Minerals Limited’s admission document
- Information sent to shareholders
- Admission Document 2017
This information was updated on 30 June 2021.