Bushveld Minerals is listed on AIM on the London Stock Exchange.
The following information and links are provided for the purposes of Rule 26 of the AIM Rules for Companies.
- Bushveld Minerals Limited (Company Number: 54506) was incorporated by the Registrar of Companies for Guernsey on 5 January 2012. The rights of the shareholder may be different from those of a UK incorporated company.
- Bushveld Minerals is an AIM-listed mineral project development company, with a portfolio of vanadium, tin and coal assets in Southern Africa, including an interest in a vanadium-producing operation.
- In terms of the AIM Rules published March 2018 and insofar as it is aware, at 23 June 2023, 1,34% of the company’s AIM securities were not held in public hands.
- Bushveld Minerals Limited is not listed on any other exchange or trading platform, besides AIM.
- There is no restriction on the trading of the company’s securities.
- Bushveld Minerals Limited’s principal place of business is in Guernsey.
- Bushveld Minerals Limited’s main country of operation is South Africa.
- The UK Takeover Code applied to the company as of 30 September 2013 when the code was revised to include all companies traded on AIM incorporated in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.